The main objective of developing and evaluating an IVIVC is to establish the dissolution test as a surrogate for human studies, as stated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Analytical data from drug dissolution testing are sufficient in many cases to establish safety and efficacy of a drug product without in vivo tests. Thus, the dissolution testing which is conducted in dissolution apparatus must be able to provide accurate and reproducible results.
Labindia Dissolution Tester : DS 8000 is designed for efficient volumetric accuracy. This instruments has following Key features-
- Advanced micro controller based user friendly state-of-the-art product design with alphanumeric splash waterproof polyester soft keys. User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries
- Conical shaped low evaporation recovery lids on the tablet dispenser reduces the media loss during long dissolution run
- Mono shaft design allows easy changeover between Apparatus I & II thus eliminates the routine height validation check per USP
- Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available
- Tablet Dispenser drops 08 dosage form at single instance
- Bionet Locking aids in easy placement & locking of vessels. Once placed, vessels does not float when empty
- Non-Volatile Memory storage of 15 methods with parameter
- GLP Complaint report format with Alphanumeric entries of Sample name & identification number for authentication
- RS 232C Interface for PC connectivity & Parallel port for printer.